clear polythene bags

Clear Polythene Bags

bubble wrap

Bubble Wrap

bubble bags

Bubble Bags

mailing bags

Mailing Bags

adhesive tapes

Adhesive Tape

grip seal bags

Grip Seal Bags

carrier bags

Carrier Bags

office bin liners

Office Bin Liners

refuse sacks

Refuse Sacks

  • Bnr_Stock
  • Bnr_Overnight
  • Bnr_CustomMade
  • Bnr_Advice
1 2 3 4
bespoke printing services

Bespoke Printing Service

rubble sacks

Rubble Sacks

document enclosed wallets

Document Enclosed Wallets

pallet wrap

Pallet Wrap

wheelie bin liners

Wheelie Bin Liners

clinical waste sacks

Clinical Waste Sacks

labels - advisory

Labels - Warning & Advisory

labels - plain

Labels - Plain & Coloured

compactor sacks

Compactor Sacks

Introduction to Plastic Bags and our services

Plastic Bags® is the internet trading name of European Polythene Industries Ltd, a well established manufacturer and supplier of all types of polythene bags and associated packaging products and is highly regarded throughout Europe.  Through our large stock holding in our UK warehouse, located near Bedford, we are able to offer you small-quantity-prices at large-production-run costs

Our online shop has been designed to make product selection and ordering a simple, quick process which is backed by our industry leading computerised warehouse enabling same day despatch of your items.

Of course we do not hold stock of everything we make so please call our knowledgeable sales team if you cannot see what you need in our shop.  We will work for you to ensure that you get the right product, the right solution, everytime.

Custom-Made Packaging

We can make bespoke carrier bags, polythene bags, labels, tape and most packing items to suit your precise needs.  Our industry experts will help you get the proper products for your specific requirements - printed or plain.  Call our friendly team for free advice and quotes or complete our custom-made enquiry form

Comprehensive range

Our on-line shop has a comprehensive range of poly bags, carrier bags, bin liners, bubble-wrap, stretch film, adhesive tape, mailing bags, zip lock bags and much more to suit at least 90% of our customer needs; for the other 10%, please talk to us and find out just what we can do for you.

Pride in our service

We have built the business on the strength of our service.  We take pride in ensuring you will always have the right product in the right place at the right time.

Computerised usage monitor

All of our regular clients benefit from our industry leading computer programme that allows us to work closely with you to monitor usage.  By recommending optimum order quantities and scheduling deliveries in line with your business needs, we can help with your cashflow and reduce interruption to your business process with reminders that your stock needs replenishing.  We do not make any charge for this valuable service.

Free Directory Listing

We are listed in the Bedford directory

Business to Business Directory – Online B2B directory for the UK